We're happy to release NoSQLBooster for MongoDB 4.7.2 today. This is a minor update, it is mainly to speed up the opening of the Script editor, modify default code template for opening collection, along with some useful minor improvements and bugfix.
Modify Default Code Template for Opening Collection
NoSQLBooster 4.7.2 changed the default code template for opening a collection.It also added an option that allows the user to customize the code template
Main Menu->Options-> "Modify Default Code Template for Opening Collection..."
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved, speed up the opening of the Script editor
- Changed, append running script indicator to output panel
- Added, option: "AutoExecute Script When Collection Node is Double-Clicked", toggle this option to enable/disable auto-execute script when collection/view node is double-clicked.
- Fixed, connect mongodb+srv URI using SSH tunnel #ref
- Fixed, UUID function without arguments returns an error [#ref]
- Fixed, regression "search using uuid helpers" bug [#ref]
- Fixed, table view header breaks the columns of the table when column name contains commas. #ref
Please visit our feedback page or click the “Feedback” button in the app. Feel free to suggest improvements to our product or service. Users can discuss your suggestion and vote for and against it. We’ll look at it too.